Maxxtraxx.com is down...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TINY_MAXX

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
www.maxxtraxx.com is down they have been down since like saturday or sunday. Wonder why there down for so long ??Well hopefuly they will be back up and running soon !!!!Does anyone know anything about them being down and why they are doing ??Well i think i'm done for the night !!I'm out.....:sleeping:

I too noticed they are down. The only reason I can see why is because server upgrades and maybe a new design. Granted this is not coming from any other souce then my ass.

-Michael

Originally posted by WoodiE
The only reason I can see why is because server upgrades and maybe a new design.

-Michael
Ya thats what i'm thinking too.

Did I tell you guys that they banned me @ MaxxTraxx because I signed up under the screen name OvalQueen when I first got banned over at Traxxas. It pretty funny the mod Pedro sends me a PM that he is disabling me because he knows I am not Janna because thats his friend! Pretty touchy people. I didnt even post anything go figure! So I say let the MF burn who needs that board anywho. I sure dont!

i got in through the chat then fourm through yahoo

humboldtblazer - First, that sig of yours is sooooo wrong, LMAO. Second, I've heard that OQ and HW played a big part in getting maxxtraxx where it is today, thus the reason that are friends, and why you got banned.

I guess that's why OQ and HW came over here and registered, so people like you wont pretend to be them :D

-WoodiE

Its all in good fun. I wonder why the didnt already have an OvalQueen account MaxxTraxx.com.

I haven't been to that SuperMaxx biased site in about a year. The suckholes they are.
Come to RCNT for non-biased info, or we'll get out the big guns. :sniper: :stickup:

i've gone to many other forums, and i haven't found any as helpful and friendly as this one. i'm not saying i agree w/everything i've read, but it's opened up alot of options for me that i hadn't considered before. i just wanted to voice my appreciation for rc nitro talk!

Thats exactly the type of feedback we are looking for.

If I had to give RCNT a slogan it would be:

"Speak without being spoken to and say what you will"

While of coarse we like to keep PERSONAL attacks in the bashing forum, we encourage open and honest opinions of everything in the R.C. world.

My slogan should be "If I wanted you opinion I would tell it to you" :stickup:

Humboldtblazer--LOL man nice slogan.
Ya i checked Maxxtraxx today and there still down...Could there updating really take this long almost a week???Man i'm so board right now..I'm in my Multimedia class in the computar lab at school soo.. Better start cracking... i'll be back on this after noon sometime when i get home...:cheers:

The answer!

I received this today. Perhaps this explains why they went down:
Email Generated by MaxxTraxx.com

Due to one of our members reporting us as abusing the system, the service provider that we have been using for some time to host the MaxxTraxx.com site has terminated our account... We are in the process of moving the homepage and the content from the site to another server. This will take a couple of days to complete and should be back up early next week... In the meantime the forums can be accessed directy by going to the following url: http://216.22.104.127/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi

Thanks for your patience...

The Management..

Guess it sucks when you violate your terms of service agreement.

Thats hillarious! I wonder what they did to break the rules of the ISP?

Thats a good excuse.
It sounds me like someone forgot to pat their bills, but you never know.:stick:

Who knows what REALLY happenned. All we can do is speculate.

In the meantime, I'm wonderring how many users may make their way to RCNT :bling:

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ

In the meantime, I'm wonderring how many users may make their way to RCNT :bling:

Not many, there forums are still up.

-WoodiE

DOH! I even got the email with the link to the BB.... Ill be OK! I'm just lost in CyberMaxx world :mex:

Before RCNT, I was a regular on the MaxxTraxx forums.... I learned a great deal from some of those guys... There's also a crapload of new info posted everday... I still visit the Buy&Sell threads looking for the killer deals...lol

RCNT has definately become my fav. because of its family like atmosphere... Almost like "CHEERS"..lol :cheers: