Man I'm so pissed!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj200415

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well, i go to a career technology center in southern ohio. Well, they are going to rebuild it, so we are now at an old school for the year. We have to park our cars there, and be bused to our school. Well, yesterday, i came back to the ctc, and get in my car. Look up, and my windshield was busted all to hell. MAN WAS I PISSED!!!! I got out and started yelling. Some dumb ass mowing, threw a piece of slag threw my window!! I went and got the principal, and we looked and started talking. Hes trying to say that it could of been thrown. NO. Throwing that little rock will not go THROUGH and bust my windshield that bad. See, if the truth shows that the rock was thrown from the mower, the school has to pay for it. He is covering his ass. So now I have to deal with this poop!!

Sorry for the rant!!!

The school is insured. They in turn will go to the landscaping company they have the contract with, if their own maintenance crew doesn't do it.
The damage occured on their property. Just persue it.
I know it's a bummer. You might also want to check with your own insurance company to see if you have glass replacement coverage. If not, I recommend it.