Maintenance out of storage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCunderdognoob

RC Newbie
Reaction score
So I've ordered a few parts for my beast I call it, but I've noticed in the videos that I've seen about general mainstream basically what I'm trying to ask is, is it better to go with the ez start I see people use or the pull start. Mine has the pull action and am planning to get the glo igniter and should I carefully disassemble it

So I've ordered a few parts for my beast I call it, but I've noticed in the videos that I've seen about general mainstream basically what I'm trying to ask is, is it better to go with the ez start I see people use or the pull start. Mine has the pull action and am planning to get the glo igniter and should I carefully disassemble it

I wouldnt go with the easy start ,if the truck had been used with the pull start ,just use it ,an yes ,I would
break it down an clean it ,but if youve never done one ,make sure you document how they go back together!
Taking photo's help or on line manual!

ez start is garbage. go with the pull start or even a roto start if you're in to carrying extra crap around.