Mail Man had a surprise for me!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phx123

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Mail Man had a surprise for me!!!!Pics Added

Knock Knock Knock....Hello take this its heavy..Woot Woot :banana: my Baja is here....It showed up right when Zandor said it would... After abit of tuning she screems....neighbor already yelled at me for spraying her driveway with rocks...:eek:pps: Oh well what can ya do....Well after physio Ill get some pics up..... thanx to everyone involved..I hope it didnt cause too much hassle. Bob
Picture 009 copy(1).jpg
Picture 012 copy(1).jpg

Last edited:
Hassle? Are you nuts?!?!?!? Dude, you paid $40 for that thing ultimately. And we are more than excited to do it. There's no hassle here. This is one of the things that makes RCNT a damn great place to hang.
But yes, you must post pictures. If not, it won't be the UPS guy knocking on your door....

Lucky bum. You got a major discount on that thing. Drive it like you stole it man enjoy.

Great too here... USPS Came through..
Enjoy man

I so wanted too take yours out of the box And snap A pic of mine and yours Together..LOL
But as you can see It was still factory sealed:)

YEAH the fu@#ing mail man had a Fu@#ing surprise for me too......a fu@#ing TAX AUDIT....grrrrrrrrrr

hb1111 said:
YEAH the fu@#ing mail man had a Fu@#ing surprise for me too......a fu@#ing TAX AUDIT....grrrrrrrrrr
LMAO!!!Congrats man.What color is it?Is the one that breaks you in?

hb1111 said:

Got it broke in yet?
How about some vids?

Sorry.. Couldn't help it. :)