made some prototype stickers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok so yesterday i printed or cut out some stickers with a Cricut i think it turned out good what do you think? will post some more pics of other ones i made and with one on the car

E250DAF8-20D5-4450-8778-EDCD4D69DCDD.jpeg

ok so yesterday i printed or cut out some stickers with a Cricut i think it turned out good what do you think? will post some more pics of other ones i made and with one on the car

View attachment 151825
Very cool. I use the sticker sheets for an ink jet printer and laminate them. I make a lot of magnets too. Love em!
20220708_172934.jpg

thats sick what do you use like the link to the product
Screenshots of what I use are above. ☝️☝️:thumbs-up:

But you can use any type. Just search Amazon for vinyl sticker paper. The laminate sheets I just picked up at the local Wally World. Prints with a regular home ink jet printer.

I just copy the pics I want to a Word document and size em up. Then print onto sticker paper, laminate, cut and done! Rounded corners are best as they tend not to come up as much. :thumbs-up: You can literally make any kind of sticker you want.... just need a pic of something! 😁✌️

Screenshots of what I use are above. ☝️☝️:thumbs-up:

But you can use any type. Just search Amazon for vinyl sticker paper. The laminate sheets I just picked up at the local Wally World. Prints with a regular home ink jet printer.

I just copy the pics I want to a Word document and size em up. Then print onto sticker paper, laminate, cut and done! Rounded corners are best as they tend not to come up as much. :thumbs-up: You can literally make any kind of sticker you want.... just need a pic of something! 😁✌️
oh just a normal printer i thought there was a special one
oh yeah printed some more up did the big ones the squares in red just need to finish them up tomorrow

Attachments

• A5C53DED-B513-49D8-AC23-7AA4690AE30D.jpeg
    A5C53DED-B513-49D8-AC23-7AA4690AE30D.jpeg
    312.5 KB · Views: 23
I was gathering up some of the RC accessories I had laying around. Found these, old school stickers. 😂
20220903_232211.jpg

Nice.
Loving your banner as well. Mines more like -
“For *%$*#’s sake don’t let the Boss find my credit card statement” 🤣
Yeah, as long as I have my seperate CC and pay it off with my RC budget, the wifey leaves me alone! 😂

Back