Mad Force... Yay or Nay

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mjime714

I read some articles about the Mad Force and it looks good on paper, but how is it really? Has anyone seen one in action, or does anyone own one? Spill. I want to know the low down on the Mad Force.

Thanks

MJ

I have seen them run in person and all I can say is they have BIG POWER BALLS!

They are screamers!

They tend to break more in the suspension area though because of the setup. However, people have come up with some rather creative mods to stiffen it up.

What other trucks are you considerring?

My cousin and my friend (who I mainly run with on the weekends) both have savages. I want something different. So far, the Savage is on top, but I am always open. I'm not against the Tmaxx, but I would rather get something out of the norm.

My first choice was going to be the Mad Force as well. I already own the TMaxx.

In spite of seeing the new 2.5 run I still wanted a big block. Checked out the Savage and the Mad Force and went Savage. I just think its a lot beefier than the Force although I think the Force would take it in a straight away race.

Another truck you may want to consider, although pricey, is the new Dominator. BIG as can be and the reports from the field put it up there with the rest. Chazey, on this site, has one and should be able to lend some input. He runs with probably one of the largest monster truck gatherings out there so he could prob lend a good comparrison.

Chazey?!?!?!

Right now my list is like this:

1 Savage
2 Mad Force
3 ???
4 ??
5 TMaxx

What about that really expensive Titan? or that Team associated one. I really hate the way the X-Factor body sits so high on the chasis.

The big factor with me is durability. The guys I run with bash their Savages up and not a scratch. Except when my cousin took a jump and landed directly on the head of the engine and cracked the block in half. I'm making a personal site with all of our weeked bashes that should be up within a month (shameless plug:naughty: ) so keep an eye open for some kick butt videos and photos.

I would like to learn more about the Dominator. Chazey, where you at?

Back