M2C clutch, stock revo CB?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO-5309

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
M2C clutch, stock revo CB? Need to know within 3hrs

Need to know within 3hrs

just need to know before tonight if the stock revo 3.3 clutch bell will fit over the m2c 40mm clutch/flywheel setup? placing an order tonight so yeh. need some concrete info asap.

ps i already have 3 traxxas CB's
2x14 1x16 i think

Last edited:
sweet, $500 worth of rc stuff ordered :D

Ya wanna sell your buku clutch? - got a 1/2 gallon old new trx clutch in mine & she's pretty worn already & has broken the spring once already as well, I'm gonna need something decent soonish & I recall you have a buku that you can't use when you get your big block.

Seems the stock clutch just don't cut it when you start cranking up the power.

where do you live? I'm in australia, if ur in the states it may not be worth the postage.... i was thinking of leaving it on the trx3.3 till i use it again (backup) but if your in aus and ur offer is decent we will see what we can work out.

I'm in Adelaide, tis cool if you wanna keep it with the 3.3 for a spare, but if you're happy to sell it I'll buy.

They have em listed at $49 US$ + postage, hows $35 sound?

yeh i think i may keep it. i like having backups. and $35 isnt much in my pocket at the end of the day...

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

if the motor was stuffed and i couldnt use it id sell it to u...

Yeah, I'd do the same....

Last shot - I'll throw in my stock clutch so you've got something that'll work with the 3.3, it's about 1/3 worn, plenty of life for a spare, but I'll kill it pretty quick if I keep using it as my basher clutch.

its cool. i still have a new stock clutch another older one that i could still use.

So that's a yeah? - if so shoot me a PM with bank details for a deposit & I'll do you a transfer & send the adress.

hahaha, na ill keep it. its only $35 which i dont need atm. its a decent part of the motor ill keep. but i do have the old spares lying around still.

Bastard, LOL.

I'd do exactly the same thing!

:p yeh I'm thinking of putting this motor into an old cheap electric car, it will prob rip it apart but it will be a fun RWD project to play around with.

Back