LRP ZR.30 on a MGT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dynacopas

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Any one ever run an MGT with a LRP ZR.30. I got one new in the box on a trade. Will the diffs in the MGT hold this motor. Anything that needs an assist to prepare for the .30 motor.

I have never run one in an MGT, but the .30 has no problem pushing around my LST XXL.

I have an LST that I was going to put a losi 454 on. would the .30 be a better fit for the LST. I know the MGT is quite a bit heavier.

Never owned a LST but with the diff problems I've had with running a Dynamite Bigred in my MGT I would say put the LRP in a different rig. I've only driven 1 LRP based rig and it was a handful to handle due to the gobs of torque and power so you should have a blast no matter what you run it in.

Hi guys I have done break ins on other engines. But I can't get this LRP to warm up. I have turned the HSN in almost 1/2 a turn and its maybe 100 degrees at the end of the 1st tank on break in. Any ideas. Manual says 160-195 is ideal temps. I wil lean it out a little more and see if that helps. I don't suppose it would hurt it.