Louisiana GTG

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I wana get a get together goin in Louisiana in the next couple of weeks. It would be on a saturday or a sunday in October, if your interested let me know. Could do somthing like a crawl/bash, then like a bbq or somthing.

3rd weekend of Oct. sounds good to me ??????????????????????????

Would that be the 17, 18, 19?

Ok, so as of now, it will be held on Sat. October 18, and Sun. October 19. I'd really like to meet some of yall, so if you are able to come, it would be cool.

I have a feeling it'll be me you and Chip lol. Wanna have it at longleaf vista? I was hoping to put together a scaler get together out there for October anyway.

They have enough open areas there to bash the baja's?
And i see: LouisianaSwampbug
stacro
rollinlow
robbiesmechanic
blackcatstang or w/e from rcc
and ole boy from ville platte all within 100 mi....

Yeah I was just about to ask if you were going to open it up to the guys on the other forum. I'm down either way. Chip told me there was room to run the bajas at longleaf vista, but you'll have to talk to him as the last time I drove out there to go crawling, I forgot my crawler at home and didn't realize it till I was almost there (about an hour drive lol) and I got pissed off and came home. I'll try to get out there in the next week or two and take some pics, if I can get around to it.

Yea, just anyone that wants to get together. Nitros, gassers, electrics, scalers, crawlers bring em all on.

How about fat skanky women? We gotta have those, lol, and a few hot ones too, if you just insist.

We have a new member in the intro section from your neck of the woods, maybe he can join us (or she, but I highly doubt I'll be that lucky lol)

Also, anyone know if the guy with the cajun 1 @hotmail screen name is from Louisiana? Sure seems like it from his sn.

Last edited:
We have to finalize the destination first. We need some open area, slight woods, (scalers) and rocks.

Yeah it's whereever you guys want to go. I might be in Atlanta that weekend, but as long as I'm not, I'm down with whatever. I just suggested Longleaf Vista because Chip said it was a good spot for the baja's and the crawlers, but it's up to you James, this is your deal lol.

Hey chip, whats that area like up by the bridge on the PA side? What kinds of terrains does it have?

pennsylvania? That's quite a drive, I might have to split gas with someone lol.

Port Allen, LA homeslice.

Talked to chip earlier, and he said that the area by the bridge would probably be better off for all of the different kinds of rigs "everyone" has.

Last edited:
I'll try and make it too! The only bad thing about longleaf vista is that it's in Red Dirt reserve and hunting season will be open.

oh that's never good, especially with my luck. We could save a few animals though, they wont be anywhere around with this SS running wide open!

Back