lost and found "slinky rat"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what idiot would drive an hour to get a cute little pet to a freakin clinic that was gonna kill her or in nice terms "put her to sleep" if this happened to one of my dogs i would put the dumb bitch to sleep myself that brought my doggies away!!! haha

What vet is your ferret at? I can't believe they would put her to sleep so fast. The vet by my house work with me when my husky had cancer and made an $1200 bill, to have the tumor removed, go down to $300 so I would not have to put her to sleep.

Maybe she brought it to a RSPCA, they have limited funds and will have to euthanize the animals if they are not claimed or adopted. At least that's how I understand it.

I think the crazy bitch watched the animal cops shows on animal planet a few to many times.

That's great to hear that you'll be getting Molly back Alpine and you're lucky she's okay after that long outdoors. What a lot of people don't know is that ferrets have historically been pets longer than even cats and are so domesticated that they can't survive on their own in the wild very well at all. They're also much smarter than cats (about as smart as dogs), can be litterbox trained as well as do tricks, and are extremely curious & playful. You *can't* be in a bad mood after playing with ferrets, it's just not possible. They're like drunken furry missiles of fun energy and are awesome pets. They sleep about 16hrs a day so when they're awake it's party time!

I've had several carpet sharks and my current furt, Sparky, is a bundle of fun. Hmmm.. I gotta go. Sparky and I have some Hide n Seek to play :)

YAY!!! Molly's home!!!!!

I wana see sparky!! Post a pic.

It was quite a homecomming. I get to New Orleans, spend 2 hours driving in circles looking for this vet's office, (bright ass pink building) get inside, one of the nurses is crying because she wanted to keep her. I finally get her in my hands, and try to give her a lil kiss on her nose (i know right? What can i say, she's my baby) and she sneezes right in my mouth....... awesome. Had to wait another 20 minutes while the nurses all took turns holding her, and telling her goodbye, (got 2 phone numbers) and we get to my truck. First thing she does..... takes a poop right on my floor board, right as i was pulling out onto the road. Thank got i got husky mats in my truck, or i would have been PISSED. So she climbs onto the dashboard, and goes to sleep. I get home. Pick her up, and bring her inside. She immediatly runs under the couch to play with one of her ping-pong balls..... I'm laying on the couch watching tv. She climbs up, with some lint from under the couch on her whiskers, climbs up onto my chest......... sneezed right into my mouth.... again. Finally she curled up on my chest and went to sleep. Feels so good to have her home.

Ever since she came home, she has graciously decided to allow me to use her room as an RC room, so I cleaned it all up last night, and set up shop.

I really decided to "ferret proof" my rc room, because i want her to be able to run around and do what she wants to do, in stead of being cooped up in the cage all day, so instead of letting her run free around the apartment like i was, she has her own room complete with PVC and Landscaping tunnels, cages, litter boxes, and stock axial Rock Lizard tires to chew on......

That's awesome.

Throw up some pics of the RC/Ferret Room.

HaHa I knew those tires were good for something! Sure as hell isnt rock crawling lol.

Ill get the pix up as soon as i get home from work.

yea, those tires SUCK to use for crawling, but she seems to like crawling over them......

Cell phone pix. The last one is molly trying to catch the helicopter.

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0282-1.jpg

IMG_0286-1.jpg

IMG_0287-1.jpg

IMG_0288-1.jpg

Drop a real big nasty rat off in the bitch's apartment. That will teach her a lesson. Taze her too when she runs out for good measure. I have no tolerance for people like her, ignorant and arrogant. Notice those two traits always seem to go hand in hand?

i'm not into ferrets but am an animal lover and can't believe that a vet would act with such disregard for your pet once they identified that someone owned it and was coming as soon as they could you get her! what the hell kind of vet is this!?!?!? bring a bunch of bananas with you and stick them in every cars tail pipe in the vets parking lot on the way out! Glad you found her!

Just in case it ever happens again, you would get a call as soon as it got to a vet or an animal shelter, if you got a 'chip' implanted in her.

Yea, i got her chipped when i picked her up.

I know I'm a late poster, but ferrets are awesome! It's great that you got yours back. Just because of this topic I am looking for 2 ferrets!

Back