lost and found "slinky rat"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I'm looking to get another one, so molly always has a playmate. If you have a pet-co anywhere near you, that is would i would recomend getting them. they come from marshall's farms. which are the best breeders, plus they come de glanded, and fixed.

I think I have a Pet Co around here. I know there is a Petsmart, but I will check around for a pet co! thanks for the tip.

petsmart is not as good, cuz they dont get their ferrets from marshalls. You can tell that they are bred there due to the fact that they have 2 blue tattoos on their right ear, signifying 1. They were fixed. 2. They were de-stink glanded.

You Got PM.
Thanks again for the info, I'm learning as I go here.:D

Yea, I'm looking to get another one, so molly always has a playmate. If you have a pet-co anywhere near you, that is would i would recomend getting them. they come from marshall's farms. which are the best breeders, plus they come de glanded, and fixed.

Yeah, ferrets need playmates as they are very social. Ever since his brother died from liver failure, Sparky hasn't been as mischievous or playful and has been losing muscle mass. I think I need to pick him up a couple of playmates. 2 ferrets is good, 3 is even better :)

As for Marshall's: they make good cages, their food sucks (Mazuri ftw) and is overprocessed, and they are the largest breeder but not necessarily the "best". Many people with way more experience than me think that Marshall's de-scents & fixes them too early (4-6 weeks old) which is suspected to cause hormonal problems and makes adrenal issues worse. Wikipedia gives more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret#Ferret_biology_and_health_concerns

I like your room Alpine! Another toy you may want to consider is a big box filled with plastic balls, Easter eggs, or wood pellets. Ferrets *love* to dig around in those.

I dont use marshall food, i forget the name of it, but she really likes it and 2 vets recomended it. I've tried to get her to dig n stuff, but she really isnt a fan. Her favorite toy to play with is my Eflite MCX, she loves to play king kong and try and knock it down.

Back