losi xxxnt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cannot agree with this recommendation.

Of course not......

the Flysky gt3c has been known for a ton more problems the the B, range problems, power switch glitches and steering glitches, etc........ my money is on the B.
The C model also doesn't make a profile for each vehicle, if you have 2 cars, and forget to turn one off and switch to the other, its controlling both cars.

the reviews on the B are much better than the C.....

---------- Post added at 1:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:08 PM ----------

After 2 faulty units in a row, I reasonably deduced that I was better off going with something else than buying a third one. When some of your cars are capable of more than 80 MPH, you don't want a questionable TX.

The Charlie model is only $10 more, and improved in every way.

If i have cars that move 80 mph i wouldnt be using a tx/rx that cost under 100 bux, time to move to futaba or airtronics.

Last edited:
Wow man, I just bought one of these things. The Flysky GT3B model. Looks really cool, has some cool features,
couldnt figure out why it was so cheap. Should I send it back?

I wouldnt send it back, i would use it, they are good radio's contrary to some beliefs.

Well since hes not getting said rig listed on title lets change the name to experience arguments lol.

Lol well its always something in mine :p
I stalk ebay now for deals lol
I can't wait to get my biggy tomorrow:)

I wouldnt send it back, i would use it, they are good radio's contrary to some beliefs.

Yeah, you're right I'll give it a go.. I really like the simplicity, styling, and the cool built in USB lipo charger and battery. I'll try it out on a beater first.:hehe: