Losi Tenacity Db Pro Problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack8289

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My Tenacity Db pro has had some problems. On the first run, the top motor screw pulled out and stripped the threads. To fix that, i put in a longer screw. Next, my motor pinion came loose (my fault, didn't put on enough loctite). I put some more loctite on an waited 24 hours. Next few runs went fine but on the fourth run out, after about 20 minutes, the motor had either come loose, or the top screw stripped the motor threads again, and the spur gear had been stripped. If anyone else is having the same problems, or has a solution, please let me know. Thank you in advance
20200724_122014.jpg

20200724_122024.jpg

time to pull motor replace spur Id also do a new pinion.. either disassemble motor pull endbell and drill and tap it for new motor screws..change motor screws if you can I never linked pan head screws on a motor....

After you replace them I would certainly line them up a bit better than what it shows. Easy fix regardless.