Losi Super Rock Rey "Clean Edition"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

King of Bling
Reaction score
A new edit of my last SRR video that removes all offensive language, all of the slow motion except for the opening, and the music track from the running video. This shows the actual handling and jumping characteristics of the truck in real speed.

That was cool. I just got one of these, should I be worried about anything in particular?

That was cool. I just got one of these, should I be worried about anything in particular?

Hi Vas. The two biggest weak spots are the spindles and the steering bellcrank. Those seem to break quite easily. Also, like most RTR's the servo is hit or miss. I put a 5th scale Savox in mine and replaced the stock plastic servo mount with the Losi aluminum mount. Same with the spindles (Losi). As far as the bellcrank, GPM and Hot Racing make an aluminum one. I went with GPM because the HR ones were out of stock.

The only other issue I've had is breaking the wheels. I broken 3 but I am pretty hard on the truck. I don't think Losi planned in people launching the truck the way they have been. With two 4s batteries in it the truck is pretty heavy and a sideways landing on those tall tires seems to stress the center of the wheel pretty hard. At some point I will look to replace the wheels and tires.

I hope that helps! It's a great truck. I'd love to see it tested at your BMX track ???

Back