Losi Micro T - need esc/servo/motorlipo options

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

microttt

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

I just resurrected my Losi Micro T 1/36. It is all stock. I'm really looking to increase the reception and runtime. I purchased the Dumborc x4 rx/tx andhave the Quicrun 1625 ESC. Sounds like I either have to mod the steering servo or find a replacement. Before I attempt to mod it, is there any out there that will fit with none/little modding?

Seems like I can fit a LIPO 2S in there, 250mah? 200mah? But the stock mor would get very hot. So dont mind brushed, so any options brushless, brushed, with a good ESC will do for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here is my hopped up UE Tmaxx. Been a shelf queen for last 10-15 years
Screenshot_20230315_183120.jpg

I have this car as well. Mine is also all stock. Didn’t really think about doing anything to it bc it’s so little.

I am also looking to bring back my Micro T, but all I need is a radio receiver. Any suggestions on what will work?

What a great little car. Had not idea these even existed. So much jammed into that small amount of space. More into electric than nitro, but I'd dig one of these.

No bites? I too have one. Electronics are smoked I think. Any available motor/esc?

Back