Losi 8ight-t bump box problem?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMAXX84

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm wondering if anyone has a Losi 8ight truggy and uses the Losi bump box for it.

I am having some issues with it hitting the chasis so I'm hoping somone else has run into the same problem let me know guys

If you don't have the buggy you can move the bump wheel forward/back and left/right. There are 4 screws in the bottom that need to be loosened to move it forward or back. Moving the bump wheel requires that you loosen 2 screws that go through the bump wheel axle.

I suggest you do this setup with the engine out of the car. Much easier to line up the flywheel hole that way.

well its not the moving side to side its the fact that its not reaching the flywheel well enough before bottoming out on the chasis. hard to describe but i believe i need to grind out the length of the slot so that it can catch the flywheel better. a bigger flywheel would prob solve it too but there isnt room in the truggy to do so

That sounds very odd. I had no problems with starting my 8T on that box.

Something must be off.

how do you know if its a truggy or buggy

If you have the rtr 8ight t then its the motor mounts are to high. The rollers use a different mount.

Back