Losi 5t or dbxl gas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dasheets

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Now I have to decide btw the two gas monsters. I have to commit so which one? Plan on using mostly in grass fields or parking lots, possibly the beach. Not much of a basher. My fun is to see how long I can make them last. I do have dirt track I can run on at local hobby shop. I can fix anything that breaks but looking if there are any quality differences btw dbxl and 5t.
New to gas rc.

I have two Baja 5b buggies and they definitely are fun. They are very limited to flatter running terrain though.
I personally would go with the Losi 5t.

Both of them are Losi kits so they should both be good quality. For the type of terrain you are planning on running on then Id say the 5T is going to handle better.

I have heard about a lot of problems with the dbxl (coming from somebody who loves my dbxle). I would recommend 5t

Before I started building the second Baja, I was going to built a 5t. I still might someday.

i would recomend the 5T

Stay away from the dbxl 2.0 as its nothing but issues with barley any aftermarket support. Also the losi 5ive-t is rtr and never has been offered as a kit.

Back