Losi 22S won’t fully accelerate!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Double.D.RC

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Ok- So I put my truck up a few days ago and it was running great. Today I swapped replaced my Tenacity TT Pro steering servo and decided to use that take off on my 22s. One of the servo was a 606 and the other was a 605. I did. Or drive the truck before the change so I have to assume it was working properly.
Now I only have half speed. I have bound and calibrated the transmitter, tried a different transmitter, removed the new servo and installed the old servo. Nothing-

I have checked all the wires- I am just wondering if my soeed co troller died- but before I drive an hour each way for the to say hey dummy look at this. I want to see if anyone has any suggestions. Thank you-

I actually hit the switch on the transmitter and broke it off tonight- but I tried my other transmitter with the same results.

It just got worse. While driving 3 feet the car makes a mad dash to the left or right. Same with backing up. Could it be the receiver? Throttle issues steering issues. I wonder if it is associated with the stability control.

id do a rebind of radio and rx.. id also do a recalibration of esc.. if you can Id check the voltage of ec bec on rx plug.. also if you can turn avc off on radio..

Ok- So I put my truck up a few days ago and it was running great. Today I swapped replaced my Tenacity TT Pro steering servo and decided to use that take off on my 22s. One of the servo was a 606 and the other was a 605. I did. Or drive the truck before the change so I have to assume it was working properly.
Now I only have half speed. I have bound and calibrated the transmitter, tried a different transmitter, removed the new servo and installed the old servo. Nothing-

I have checked all the wires- I am just wondering if my soeed co troller died- but before I drive an hour each way for the to say hey dummy look at this. I want to see if anyone has any suggestions. Thank you-
Is it faster in reverse than forwards? I installed a new motor on my buggy once and the polarity was inverted on the motor. It was super slow going in forwards, then all of a sudden I went to brake and it took off backwards-

Back