Sold / Found Looking to buy a Felony. Thanks.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo27

132 ft = Fun.
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Decided to buy a new Felony. Thanks.

Last edited:
I was thinking about selling mine as I rarely use it but it looks so good on my shelf 🤔

I was thinking about selling mine as I rarely use it but it looks so good on my shelf 🤔
Are you into selling it? And is it in good shape?
Just want ta kick the tires, and look under the hood. :) Thanks.

If @Greywolf74 doesn't sell his, you might be better luck finding a used Felony on FB market place, local FB RC sell groups and eBay.

If @Greywolf74 doesn't sell his, you might be better luck finding a used Felony on FB market place, local FB RC sell groups and eBay.
Sounds like good advice. I kinda want to buy it new. That way if its messed up, at least I know I did it. :)

You can always buy used cars and repair, clean / flip them.
But the thing I wonder, is it better to buy used and flip them (repair, clean)
Or is it better to just buy new?

For new: you have 1 price.
For used, you have a lower price, but if it needs cleaning, repairing, rebuild, it can cost just as much or more as a new one.
I watch Ryan Harris on YouTube. I believe he bought a used older TLR 2wd buggy. He had to clean, rebuild, replace some parts. I can't remember what he said but I think it costed more money to put into the used car than a new one.
(The car was discontinued BTW)

Make no mistake, I will get one. Just gotta wait maybe. :mad: Wife says no, not now. Oh well
You can always buy used cars and repair, clean / flip them.
But the thing I wonder, is it better to buy used and flip them (repair, clean)
Or is it better to just buy new?

For new: you have 1 price.
For used, you have a lower price, but if it needs cleaning, repairing, rebuild, it can cost just as much or more as a new one.
I watch Ryan Harris on YouTube. I believe he bought a used older TLR 2wd buggy. He had to clean, rebuild, replace some parts. I can't remember what he said but I think it costed more money to put into the used car than a new one.
(The car was discontinued BTW)
I agree. When you buy used, you buy someone else's problems. Just like 1/1 cars. It will cost me $700 or so. But it will be brand new.:rolex:
Some say the Infraction is better. Any thoughts? I like the Felony. To me it has a better body, and rear tires. Looks so Mean. and aggressive.
Thanks you guys in advance, for any advice.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about it but I'm unsure. Its in like new condition. I've only used it a few times. I have some hop ups for it. Aluminum side skirts, Aluminum bumper and couple other small aluminum pieces. I can't remember what they are right off the top of my head. I also have the infraction rear diff and hub extenders for the rear incase you want to run tires that are all the same size like GRPs etc. I also have 2 full sets of Hoons. Ill let you know if I decide to sell it, I'm honestly on the fence. I kind of want to because I dont really use it but I kinda just want to keep it for a shelf queen too.

ok. Let me know later then.

The infraction is better if you're gonna change tires. Due to the different diff ratio on the rear. Id get the inforaction. But that's just me.

Ordered a new Felony today. :thumbs-up: Should be here Thursday. Got the orange, so I can see it better in the distance. Plan on painting a body for it. Killer cop car. :celebrate:

Last edited:
Nice! I'm ready to see it!
Will post a photo for sure. Won't arrive till Thursday. Tower Hobbies is having a fathers day sale. $100 off. I could not resist. How have you been? I am not feeling the mojo on the Traxxas site. I plan on mothballing my Hoss, Rusty, and Bandit.

Last edited:
I've been pretty good these days.. I'm on a long road trip right now.... I had to leave all my rigs but my trx4m. I have the need, the need for SPEED!

I already did. About 280 $ Well worth the fun.
I am sorry Should cost about. $150. Ha . I hope.
To be honest I am going 4 wheeling. Be back in a few hours. 😀 💪😀

Got the black Felony body today. One step closer to the Madd Max cop car.
20230622_144851_resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.