looking for parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyonsboy07

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have an ofna picco 26 Max that runs great but I'm looking to buy a piston and liner for when I do need it and I've been having trouble locating one. And anyone could help point me in the right direction? also I always used to run OS carburetors on all of my Traxxas engines because I like the aluminum body twist type carburetor a lot better than the plastic slide carburetors. things have changed a lot since then so can someone tell me what O.S. carburetor would go good on that Ofna Pico 26 Max engine? I'm not partial about what else I'm open to any suggestions I just don't like plastic body carburetors

The part number you're looking for is OFN51442. Thats the piston and sleeve. Most sites seem to be out of stock as its been discontinued for awhile. I did find THIS site that claims to have them in stock but Id probably email them first and make sure. The site looks a bit sketchy. Could be perfectly legit but I doubt their online inventory is up to date.

From what I'm seeing (or not seeing in this case lol) its gonna be a miracle if you can find one.

I've looked around myself "just for the OP" and haven't found anything.

I wonder if any other brand of nitro engines will as a piston and sleeve double interchange?