Looking for bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p0ndo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello. I am looking for a body I have never actually seen. Does anyone know where to find a 43 Plymouth Super B body to fit 1/10 scale?

Never seen one but if I ever come across something like that I'll shoot you a link

Never seen one but if I ever come across something like that I'll shoot you a link
Alright thanks bro. I just think of these bodies that would be cool and can't find them anywhere

Are talking about a 1970 Plymouth Superbird, in Richard Petty #43 livery? If so, many years ago Bolink made one. I actually still have one, and I painted it in the #43 Petty blue. I have not seen them in years though.

Are talking about a 1970 Plymouth Superbird, in Richard Petty #43 livery? If so, many years ago Bolink made one. I actually still have one, and I painted it in the #43 Petty blue. I have not seen them in years though.
Yeah. Maybe not like Richard Petty's but thats the one. I can't seem to find one anywhere.

You probably won't find one, they have been gone for years now. If you do it won't be cheap.
Damn. What about a GTO body?

What are you putting it on?
I'm actually trying to find a body before I get a car because the bodies seem almost non existent.

Ah, that's cool.
Yeah. I'm into the old muscle cars and such. My Dream car is either a 1967 Mustang 2+2 fastback or a 1969 Mustang Boss 302

Back