Looking for a replacement body to fit Traxxas 4Tec 3.0 hot rod (12" wheel base)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD546

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Came up on the Limited Edition Snap-On 4Tec 3.0 and wanted to shelve the body but use the car with a different one. The problem I'm having is finding a body long enough to fit a bumper in the front, under the body like a normal Touring car. The only ones I can find are the hot rod and the hot rod truck and I'm just not digging either one. Any suggestions?

The current Traxxas Corvette and Supra are based on the 3.0 chassis... but Jenny's is sold out of bodies.

Came up on the Limited Edition Snap-On 4Tec 3.0 and wanted to shelve the body but use the car with a different one. The problem I'm having is finding a body long enough to fit a bumper in the front, under the body like a normal Touring car. The only ones I can find are the hot rod and the hot rod truck and I'm just not digging either one. Any suggestions?
Whats up bud. Not sure what type body your looking for. The measurements 204mmx288mm

Here a couple places I just found

https://rccarworld.com/brands/#3ec2/mobile/m=or&p=3&q=4tec+3.0+bodies

https://deltaplastikusa.com/collections/best-sellers/4tec-body

any 4tec 3.0 body (vette, supra, hot rod) should work just fine.
you may need new body mounts.
There are two sizes for the 4Tec 3.0 The ones that boast the Factory 5 logo have a longer wheelbase then the rest. So far the only body options are the hot rods...yay me! Wheels and tires are also going to be a challenge. No aftermarket support. But it looks like Traxxas has a set. Everything else I can source from the 2.0 and regular 3.0

There are two sizes for the 4Tec 3.0 The ones that boast the Factory 5 logo have a longer wheelbase then the rest. So far the only body options are the hot rods...yay me! Wheels and tires are also going to be a challenge. No aftermarket support. But it looks like Traxxas has a set. Everything else I can source from the 2.0 and regular 3.0
the hot rods have a longer wheelbase than the vette?

Pulled from traxxas site.
Factory five wheelbase: 11.8 inches (300mm)
4tec 3.0 wheelbase: 11.3 inch 288mm
4tec 2.0 wheelbase: 10.1 inch 256mm

Back