Sold / Found looking for a eletric truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i looking for a 1/10th eletric truck i need to be able to find parts easyly and it doesent have to go fast

some where around 300 but i dont want like that dirt racer i want like a truck good for off roading I'm putting 2 working winches on it and makeing a trailer to pull my rc cars with

isent that just a stampede?

what about a LOSI XXX-T Matt Francis 2 stadium truck? i was thinking of selling mine and i can easliy work inside your budget. I can make RTR or roller, whatever you need. Comes with a BOAT load of spare parts and spare tires.

let me know

yes its an electric stampede. the dt was too little for you, so i offered a 1/10 that was a lil bigger.

PM sent back to you
heading home from work now, so if you reply there we be a delay on my side for roughly an hour.

well i like the smell of the gas when you crank them up and i dont mind the constent work but i would like to be able to run 15min without any probs

lipo and bl motor setup is 45 min easy runtime.

ya also it doesent really matter how cold it is they will still run

yep, cold is good, keeps your motor/esc temp down.

Yeah, my electronics never really got hot with my slash (see below). I suggest you just buy a new slash and call it a day. Run it in the snow, thaw it in the tub while you recharge, and when you're done hit it with a little wd40 while blasting it off with an air compressor. Easy, cheap, and fun.

dustinrcpics002.jpg

like marauder said buy a slash and be done with it.

i need a truck not a car

but it is to low to the ground I'm doing off roading

Status
Not open for further replies.