Look what I just bought.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajpchagrin

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Had to get it had a little trouble with it getting here but after about 6 days it finally arrived. I don't know if it's any good drifting because I can't get to a place that I have room. Is anybody know anywhere in your Chagrin Falls Ohio that there might be a place that does have a drifting track or an area or does anybody have suggestions on what type of surface to run it on with hard tires

17112833592185281154269873563532.jpg

My other couple babies

I am mainly in the bashing arena but or really just general. I just got my first real drift car and I'm eager to try it out I have 10 models three are worthless lower and cars from Limodgo. Familiar anyone? So the seven that I have that are worthy are very worthy.

Attachments

• 17112835212508072628906616744838.jpg
    17112835212508072628906616744838.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 17
Had to get it had a little trouble with it getting here but after about 6 days it finally arrived. I don't know if it's any good drifting because I can't get to a place that I have room. Is anybody know anywhere in your Chagrin Falls Ohio that there might be a place that does have a drifting track or an area or does anybody have suggestions on what type of surface to run it on with hard tires

View attachment 185968

My other couple babies

I am mainly in the bashing arena but or really just general. I just got my first real drift car and I'm eager to try it out I have 10 models three are worthless lower and cars from Limodgo. Familiar anyone? So the seven that I have that are worthy are very worthy.
If you can find somplace with smooth concrete surface. Polished concrete is the best but usually only found in warehouses. Sweet looking car. Drifting looks fun, but I have no place to try it either.
Interesting question. My Traxxas Sledge is my favorite. My other favorites is a tie for 2nd. 🏁 View attachment 185971View attachment 185972
Love the death dealer Frazetta print. :thumbs-up:

Hurray! No idea what RC I was looking at. Congratulations on making me search for that ride... now I want one! :banana:
I was considering a drift car for Breydon for Xmas and that Subaru was one I was looking at. It's brushed, but at least you're not paying a higher price for brushless electronics that you'll likely want to replace anyway. It's just a cool looking car.

I was considering a drift car for Breydon for Xmas and that Subaru was one I was looking at. It's brushed, but at least you're not paying a higher price for brushless electronics that you'll likely want to replace anyway. It's just a cool looking car.
Ty. I thought it looked good too it actually drifts excellent it's so easy to control and to follow the curves

Back