Little jump lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
We made a jump for my savage at my friends grandpas planning to make a whole track when he gets his rc. His 2 year old loves my savage and he always has to help...

I'm the one in the hat by the way lol.

hsrxh2.jpg

x6h5rl.jpg

sv2lhh.jpg

ats00k.jpg

Just admit you are the 2-year old. Haha just kidding.

Get a video of that Savage!

I see you left plenty of space to build up speed for the jump. Maybe you'll be able to jump your house like Zandor. lol

lol well here is a crappy vid of right after we made it. I jumped it way farther and higher and did a backflip but the fckn battery died on the camera... you can hear his son making noise and saying woah lol.

[YOUTUBE]k3VcjwIl08g&hl=en[/YOUTUBE]

Just having a pile of dirt can be entertaining for quite a while... I had a pile last season, but it's now no longer accessible... I'm sad. It's funny how a ton of dirt can be so fun!

ya it was just a messed up pile and we kinda made a ramp and it turned out pretty cool.

Dude, stop putting around and just PUNCH IT! That's where the real fun lies :D

Have fun, and nice jump. It's big enough to have the potential for some HUGE jumps. Possible triple backflips.

lol thats why i said crappy vid. I have punched it a lot hence the broken upper control arm and bent shock...

Back