Lil Red Wagon feat. ImBroken

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBadWolf

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This TXT-1 started out to be a crawler but I wanted to spice it up a little so I had some aluminum TXT goodies anodized red. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I had too much into it to ever scratch the damn thing.

Since the chassis was so pretty, I decided I needed a lid that was on par with the rest of the truck. This is when I contacted my friend TJ, otherwise known as ImBroken. He painted the Power Wagon lid with his own creation. All I did was tell him what colors I needed.

Without further blabbering, here's my Lil Red Wagon

Lil_Red_Wagon1718.JPG

Lil_Red_Wagon1722.JPG

Lil_Red_Wagon1728.JPG

lil_red_wagon_outside04.JPG

lil_red_wagon_outside10.JPG

lil_red_wagon_outside11.JPG

lil_red_wagon_outside16.JPG

That is Tits man!

GREAT looking truck! Absolutely!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: 5 out of 5!

Very nice looking truck. Could you do me a favor and reduce the image size to 640x480. Makes a world of difference in the presentation if one does not have to scroll to see the entire image (don't go into the screen size issue, not my problem). The site has a rule that dictates image size within posts and I am just trying to keep things in line. Thanks.

That's a sweet looking truck. I like that choice of lid, it makes a nice crawler.

I think I may need a CRAWLER... lol That truck is even more impressive in person... It's freakin huge.... lol

Bling bling. Now that is one sweet looking truck.

Very nice truck. I like the whole package, neat and tidy to say the least.

Dude that is a very nice looking truck and that is some hella awesome suspension articulation.

rock crawling owns all ! I'm thinking of getting one , but i can't decide if i want to go nitro or brushless ...

that truck is the hotness

nice job. the ripped metal look with the carbon fiber is hott. how do u like the swamp dawgs?

later

that is one badd asssssss ride wow. after seeing that.i want one.

Thanks a lot everyone. The truck wouldn't look as good as it does if it wasn't for the paintjob and that body. It was hard but I actually took it out in the dirt the other day. Of course not with lid ImBroken sprayed for me. :D

Sky... nobody ever complained about the size of the images and I have them posted on 4 other boards. I thought by now everyone was running at least 800x600. I'll create smaller images for this board when I get a chance. For now if you want to take the images down, it's your call.

Maxx... the Jumbo Swampdawgs are, as someone else put them, godly looking tires but they are HEAVY. I haven't tested them enough yet on real terrain to form an opinion though.

This truck isn't a true crawler persay but more of an overdone one. Most people wouldn't run such large tires or nice anodized parts on a crawler. However, I will be giving these tires a run and I'll share the outcome here.

Damn TJ, I didn't get you those measurements yet did I? :D

THAT IS THE MOST BADASS RIG I HAVE EVER SEEN ! Nice work on your ride BigBadWolf and hell of a job ImBroken !! very nice :)

Last edited:
Very nice BBW:beer: Truly an awesome looking truck. If that was mine, I will probably not use it at all and it will sleep right next to my bed.
:w00t:

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL !!!!
The paint job, the color, and the detail is ... Well, WOW.
Who makes the body. I HAVE to have one.

Back