LibertyMKiii's dream speed build (shooting for 200+mph)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

LibertyMKiii

RCNT Racer
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Nearly done with the mold.
Just need to do some clean up over the weekend to get the plug materials out of it.

Video:

LibertyMKiii

RCNT Racer
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Mold is nearly ready, just patching up a few spots in the gelcoat.

Also picked up a test car (Typhon 6s ) to demo the body (shortened version) on first before sending my investment down the road at 100+ mph

Tunedpipe

RCNT Member
Dude you have more talent in your little finger than I have in my whole body. I'm late to the party but everything you posted is pretty cool...

LibertyMKiii

RCNT Racer
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Dude you have more talent in your little finger than I have in my whole body. I'm late to the party but everything you posted is pretty cool...
You would be shocked how easy it all really is. The sheet of CF was cut with a jigsaw....
Just a matter of taking it slow so it looks pretty.

Tunedpipe

RCNT Member
Well its pretty cool. The wife bought me my Tornado s30 that I am completely rebuilding with all aluminum parts and I wanted this car because like you mentioned, there is a huge amount of available parts for it.

LibertyMKiii

RCNT Racer
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Well its pretty cool. The wife bought me my Tornado s30 that I am completely rebuilding with all aluminum parts and I wanted this car because like you mentioned, there is a huge amount of available parts for it.
The RedCat brand is pretty decent. I had fun with it for a while. Ultimately I switched over to the Arrma 1/8 6s line and couldn't be happier. If you ever find a good deal on an Arrma 6s I highly recommend it!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2revo1maxx General Chaos 3
Jsmith Nitro RC 21
TRXaddict Buggy and Truggy 11
frickenjoey General Chaos 36