LHS down in south texas....

• Thread starter Carlos Aguilar Garcia
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Aguilar Garcia

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi guys, i live at monterrey mexico, which is a border state with texas, my lhs is VERY expensive. Just imagine, they sell a stock tmaxx for 800 dlls!!! so this hobby shop is definetly not a reliable one. Any one know of a godd hobby shop in south texas, near McAllen, cuz I'm going this weekend, and the shop that i know in mcallen, does not open on weekends (oneall specialty hobby), does anyone know about any other shop???

appreciate all your help.........

holy poop that is so much money! did you look in your phonebook?

Big Boyz Toyz
5001 North 10th Street
McAllen, TX 78504
(956)686-9600

O'Neall Specialty Hobbies
3321 West Expwy 83
McAllen, TX 78503
(956)686-6521

both pulled from www.horizonhobby.com they have a store locator on thier website.

thankz corrado..... ill give the first one a try, if no luck, i might just have tu return on monday to go to the other store...

no problem man, best of luck

garcia.. is harlingen close to you.. they got a good race track.. and stuff there.. if you cn get to harlingen.. they are having a big race in october.. the ROAR region 9 regionals..

yes it is nearby, I've heard about the gears club downthere, they race every 1st and 3rd weekend of the month... i have not had a chance to go there though, but intending to do so....

yeah.. those guys in the gears club is good.. also.. if your lookin for a forum.. go to www.rcfiles.com that is a texas forum.. and alot of the gears guy post on there..

i am on that forum.. with the same screen name..

Back