Letter to the FAA

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Federal Aviation Agency
800 Independence Avenue S.W.
Washington D.C. 20591

Dear Sirs:
I have the best solution to preventing hijackings, and at the same time, getting our airline industry back on its feet. Since men of the Muslim religion aren't allowed to look at naked women, we should require all female flight attendants to perform their jobs naked.

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing a naked woman, and of course, every Businessman in this country would start flying again in hopes of seeing a naked woman. We would have no more hijackings, and the airline industry would have record sales. Now why didn't Bush think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?

Sincerely, Bill Clinton

Uh Matt - It was in pure gest I'm sure. I dont think he was calling you an alci and I dont think he was mocking alci's either.

Its a 'joke' post.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Decreasing alcohol consumption will help in not falling out of your chair.

Gee Matts get over it, I even thought it was funny. And thats a good letter for the FAA.

peace.gif

Last edited:
Now gentlemen...we agreed to leave Matts alone...we wouldn't want to lose any priveleges...

BUT, some people do need to get a thicker skin and learn to recognize a joke when they see one...I myself have a hard time telling Hunter that he's a joke...

BTW Pirata, great letter...:p

First off when did we make that agreement??? Second are you sure you want to start with me SkyMaxx for as touchy as you officers can be at times.

SkyMaxx the joke part was funny:D

i made my comment only because the humor was clearly slap stick humor and there was no need for the lash out.....

'Ah 'Em.......

Grumble Grumble........

:confused:

I guess you missed the last post that Eddy made in the forum last night...no biggie.

I'm not here to start anything...just contribute to the fun and maybe redirect some of the heat...

Niffken...wasn't trying to pull you up short...Matts doesn't know his own strength sometimes, actually all the time. Maybe if we leave him be, he'll develop a thicker hide and won't be too sensitive to constructive criticism and outright humor.

Hunter...touch this...

Dang so what your saying is I can't pick on Matts??? Now thats rough:\

If we want to keep the forum the way it is...that is my understanding...no flaming...where that line is drawn...who can say...just use caution and err on the side of leniency...

I can hear where your comming from. My comment was supposed to be slap stick humor as well!!!!(not flaming)

Matts no hard feelings!!!!

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
If we want to keep the forum the way it is...that is my understanding...no flaming...where that line is drawn...who can say...just use caution and err on the side of leniency...

Yeah ok I wont pick on matts.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I . Maybe if we leave him be, he'll develop a thicker hide and won't be too sensitive to constructive criticism and outright humor.

Ok I take offense to this I know a flight attendant and its demeanig to talk about them being naked they are professinals. There is alot more to it than handing out drinks and peanuts.
Also I dont like to joke about hide thinkness because I take it very serious and I know someone with very bad psorisis and its not a laughing matter. So becuase of this condition thie person has a thin hide because its is allways flaking off this is not funny . X

Last edited:
Now that is funny...I guess your offense at my post got it deleted...sorry to offend you...;)

x

that was great!!!!!!! This buds for you
budweiser.gif

Last edited: