Lets talk dirt.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:
i use GOJO hand wash you can buy it at any napa store...fast Orange is good to and smells great to but costs more

I also use GOJO. They carry it at Costco where you can get enough to last 5-10 years with one purchase.

Coastal Orange with Pumice. Works great, smells delicious.
It also makes a great cup cake icing for those pesky trick or treaters.

after paint work i usually throw some naphate one my hand to loosen up any stiff paint then some palmolive dish liquid the lotion. after nitro work i just wash wiht soap. at my school we have like the 2 gallon jug of GOJO its really good even after messing with brakes on a car from like the 80's when i wasn't born the sandy feeling stuff really helps the cleaning.

Dawn...plain, citrus, or other scent. Works just fine for me.

I am just using regular dish washing soap for now, it seems to work alright.

If you all went gojo you whould never go back!!!!

I use Fast Orange. Works great Smells great!

I work on allot of cars and get pretty greasy.The best thing I've found to get your hands clean is Tide laundry soap! Fast Orange and GoJo work pretty good but I've found Tide to work the best

I use Lava... remember that stuff! Smells bad but works good. It's gritty like fast orange. I should find some fast orange, I liked the smell of that stuff. That's what we had at the small engine shop I worked at for a few years. It would take skin off if you rubbed long enough.

used gojo went to fast orange yrs ago while working at a body shop....havent looked back since

What ever my wife has on hand for dishwashing detergent and a hand brush followed by whatever hand lotion she keeps under the counter.

i worked at a automotive repair shop once a few years back, and when the crew would go to lunch the head mechanic when he would get a sandwich or what not you could see grease/oil stains on the bread from his hands lol. that was won of the fun jobs i had, during business hours close to the end of the day one of the guys always broke out a 30 pack of miller, not my fav beer but beer while on the clock is always the best!

Back