Lets See Your Dog's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here is my boxers ZANDOR @ ZIPPY

4169dogs1-med.jpg

nice dogs zandor but the pillow needs to go...my grand mother used to make that kind...

Here's my dog.
165 LB BullMastiff. 9 yrs old. He hasn't been in the best of health, but still has some spunk.
BullMastiff's life span is between 7 & 9.
He's A great Dog and companion.
My kids love him, as do I.

2185Mydog.jpg

BIG JACK,kind of looks like ratzo too. :jk: Ratzo's dog is so cool and freindly

This is my dog Chubbs. He's about 6 1/2 months old now. We just had it at the vets last week and he weighed in at 62lbs.

Cubbs.gif

Lmao!! I didn't see that.

FastEddy said:
You need to tell your dog that smoking cigarettes is bad for his health.

I've been trying to get him to cut back but he doesn't want to listen to me LOL!!!!

ahh better run off to the store and pickup a pack of that gum that makes you stop smoking (forget the brand) LOL

Rex does your boxer have any problems.the reason i ask 9 times out of 10 white boxers will be deaf.he is a very nice looking boxer I was going to get one my self but he had to many problems.blind in one eye and deaf.

RatzoRC said:
Here's my dog.
165 LB BullMastiff. 9 yrs old. He hasn't been in the best of health, but still has some spunk.
BullMastiff's life span is between 7 & 9.
He's A great Dog and companion.
My kids love him, as do I.

2185Mydog.jpg
Ratzo you were supposed to post a pic of your dog no your self lol

I wish I had the Hog that my dog has.

zandor said:
Rex does your boxer have any problems.the reason i ask 9 times out of 10 white boxers will be deaf.he is a very nice looking boxer I was going to get one my self but he had to many problems.blind in one eye and deaf.

Ratzo you were supposed to post a pic of your dog no your self lol

He doesn't have any problem as of yet. He can see and hear just fine. The only thing is that I'm gonna have to keep a closer eye on what he does outside the house.We had to rush him to the vets the other night because of an allergic reaction he had to something in the yard.He broke out into hives and was running a fever. Luckily the vets where able to treat him and he's fine now but it was pretty scary! White Boxers have lots of skin problems so I just gotta watch keeping him in sun and stuff like that.

zandor said:
blind in one eye and deaf.

Let me guess, he answers to "Lucky"...

That's to bad. Dogs seem to have a lot of health issues. All I have are cats and fish. The only problems the cats have, one in particular, is that he eats all the time. I think he weighs around 22lbs. As for the fish... they eat each other.

66800309.jpg
My 2 year old Rotty Lugnut and 10 month old Lab Sambuca.

Last edited:
Back