Lets see those shop or garage pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here are some shots of my set-up.

Workshop1.jpg

Workshop2.jpg

Workshop3.jpg

Workshop4.jpg

Workshop5.jpg

Workshop6.jpg

Workshop7.jpg

Workshop8.jpg

Workshop9.jpg

Workshop10.jpg

Good luck!

Hey Monkey you have the same brand of denatured alcohol as me. That makes us bed buddies right?!!

Great workshop set-up, you are just as anal as Fasteddy!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Yes, I will admit, I am quite anal about keeping my shop area organized. Did you see your baby in the picture?

Is that her? She has quite a few fine looking brothers and sisters now.

Yup, sitting underneath my son's Duratrax buggy. She's getting her batteries juiced up, gonna be a warm weekend, so we're rolling!

Monkey ya got a nice setup! I didnt relize ya had that many Rc's. Your gonna be catching up to Zandor pretty quick! Ill post some pics of mine, but lemme clean it 1st.. I feel like a messy pic compaired to you guys..lol.. Mines also in the doungeon part of our basement, so me and the blair witch kick it down there alot..lol..

MW very nice work shop bro, and I really like Heartbreaks rc shelves. You guys are lucky, my wife barely let me use one little corner of our spare room.

Thanks fellas! Wife got the "office" upstairs all to herself, so when we finished the basement, I insisted on a workshop area. Pictures make it look bigger than it really is, but I've developed a knack for making space work for me. Must be a result of two kids with 100's of tricycles, bicycles and battery operated vehicles in the garage!

Wow there is some killer set ups out there :thumbup:

MW I diffenently need one of those magnifing glass/lights ;) I saw one at an office store but don't know if I want one on a stand or one that bolts do the bench:ponder2:

I'm glad I want be the only person with a PC by their bench either ;) This computer is getting pretty old and it's time for a new one. So I'm sticking this in the shop and building a new PC. It want be the best but It should work enough to surf the net for repalcement parts ;)

Thanks Ray

Ray, I found that thing at a garage sale! Best $5.00 I ever spent! Makes it really easy to work on an 18th scale!

Monkey Wrench said:
Makes it really easy to work on an 18th scale!

LOL That is why I'm getting one....damn those little pins and C clamp deals are freaken small!!

I gotta have some music playin on the computer while I do my work, ya know, lol. Nothin beats some good ol' Black Sabbath whilest working on a nitro.

And unlike the majority of ya, I don't have a wife or girlfriend, so I can literally have this stuff to the roof :hehe:.

HeartBreak said:
And unlike the majority of ya, I don't have a wife or girlfriend, so I can literally have this stuff to the roof :hehe:.

We don't stack it to the roof because they don't let us...We just don't wanna knock it down and break stuff while were playin big chief!!!:OMG:

supersavage said:
We don't stack it to the roof because they don't let us...We just don't wanna knock it down and break stuff while were playin big chief!!!:OMG:

Isn't breakin 'em part of the fun? :ponder2: (yeah, I know, while drivin 'em...)

Monkey Wrench...... you need more screw drivers :hehe: :hammer:

Buggyracer28 said:
Monkey Wrench...... you need more screw drivers :hehe: :hammer:

OMG. yes you do need more. LMAO
nice work area.

sweetdiesel said:
Hey Monkey you have the same brand of denatured alcohol as me. That makes us bed buddies right?!!

OMG its a 3some
Did you say anal?

SpitFireV12RR said:
Thats the same brand Denatured Alchol I use!

don't forget spitfire, he is our gimp!

bring out the gimp....the gimp's sleeping...well I guess you'll just have to go wake him up then!

Last edited:
Flashback...forgot about that movie. "Baby, this is no motorcycle, it's a chopper."

MW, great work space. You sure have a lot of rigs. Tell your wife to get on that laundry, will ya!

One thing that absolutely sucks about living out west is that is rare to find a house, new or old, with any kind of a basement. And most garages are not that big either. Mine has two bedrooms above it so I don't even have storage room up there. No rafters, nothing.

Here is a few more photos of my mess and horrible working environment.

dsc016738zn.jpg

dsc016740gu.jpg

dsc016769ta.jpg

dsc016775fo.jpg

dsc016798fp.jpg

dsc016801cx.jpg

dsc016818ju.jpg

dsc016825fg.jpg

dsc016838rr.jpg

As you can see, I have to toss everything on the workbench because the Jeep and Jeep top are in the way. At least I have a fridge and a stereo out there with me! And yes, that is about 6 unpainted bodies on that shelf, and about another 6-8 on the bench. I picked out one I forgot about for the paint off contest.

Last edited: