Lets see those shop or garage pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVORay

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok I'm trying to organize my new shop and put in an RC work station. Anyone got pictures of their shop, work bench or garage they would love to post?

Thanks
Ray

I think it is Fast Eddy's that is like super duper organized and clean. Maybe it was someone else, but it was absolutely sickeningly clean.

Gad, he makes me want ot puke...and he even has a computer set up in there as well. What, so he doesn't miss a post or two?! Eh? Sheesh, what next, a pole for a stripper so he has live entertainment,too?!?

Umm he IS the pole dancer from what I hear.....and the PC is there for the Internet Cam....Duh....how else does he pay for the pimpest living room set on the planet.....

Good one, Plaid. :8-0:

OK, figured out this picture thing, at least for today. Here are a couple of blurry pics of my mess. Notice the huge stacks of unpainted bodies all around. I was counting on a long, rainy winter.

Most of my work is done on top of the rollaway tool chest. I can't even get to the other workbench unless I back out the Jeep and roll the Jeep hardtop away. The last two pics are where I have more unpainted bodies on one end and the other end has all the painted ones that are not already on a rig. On edit, I added some cleaned up photos. Figured out what was wrong with the camera making blurry pics.

dsc016303xi.jpg

dsc016401ar.jpg

dsc016266pf.jpg

dsc016759fh.jpg

dsc016709ew.jpg

dsc016724js.jpg

dsc016740gu.jpg

Last edited:
Might be time to invest in a tripod old timer. :D

Your revo looks awesome.

Thats the same brand Denatured Alchol I use!

Cool workbench!

Yah, it's my wife's camera and I always forget to wait for it to make the "click" sound. I always think I am done when I hear the flash go.

I guess I'm the only guy who notices this:

P.S. Do you have some fantasys Micheal?

Attachments

• dsc016429jq.jpg
    dsc016429jq.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 233
No, but everytime XRC mag puts those in I hang them up there just to bug my wife. All four posters are actually up there, one covering another. When she gets tired of one, I flip to the next one and then make a commnet about the babe.

I'm like that too... I have the first three Ofna posters outta CarAction. I'll have to post a pic of my work area comin up, as soon as I can find my camera under all the clutter.

Well, I got pictures of my workbench. If you notice, they'res a little piece of tape that divides my part from his. During Christmas, It was covered in lights and I couldn't find anything...go figure. I'm still getting it through my head that I broke my car...all the parts(exept the engine) are in little plastic baggies in seperate parts. Well, here they are:

CIMG0934.gif

CIMG0935.gif

CIMG0936.gif

CIMG0938.gif

CIMG0939.gif

Heres' my area of mischeif... Yes, I know my camera sucks! lol

This is a sort of panaramic thing that I slapped together quickly.

HBsWorkArea-small.gif

Geeeez, I felt like I was floating in space...BTW, how did you make that rig rack? (hey, trademark that, will ya!)

It's some of that shelf-strip that you get at home depot for about $3 a strip, with those little clip-in shelf brackets. Just sink some molley's into the wall, and then fasten down the strips, and put the brackets in. Then plop the cars onto them. The hardest one is the tmaxx. Simply because of the under-chassis ladders.

edit; here's a shot of the one the B3 is sitting on (car removed for clarity).
SVI_0091.gif

Last edited:
Geeez, that is so simople. Thanks!

Remember, "Rig Racks", tm.

sad part is, I can't trademark 'em, as I learned them from a former-fellow-racer.

Send it to RCCarAction! (Pit Tips!) You'll be famous! lol

RR, you have an AWESOME revo... Ill post my bench soon.