Let it Snow

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MudSlinger33

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Having a little fun in the first real snow fall of the year.

Attachments

• IMG_1498.jpg
    IMG_1498.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1499.jpg
    IMG_1499.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1500.jpg
    IMG_1500.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 71
I am getting more right now piled on what never melted last week.....grumble grumble.

This stuff was really heavy, turned the front end of the emaxx into a snowplow.

Lol ^^, we actually have ZERO snow here in Northern Utah, 2 days ago, I was able to wear a short sleeve shirt and be comfortable doing so outside... I have NEVER been able to wear short sleeves in December lol I dont know what the deal is, I live at the base of the Rockies and NO SNOW!!! Which is just fine, I hate winter!!

Actually the RC gods smile on those of us who don't get snow, because we can run nitro year round without special preparations.

Ya it has been a very mild winter here too, very little snow and temps in mid 40's. I wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't just bought a new sled!

Ban this hamz guy lol jk

Last edited:
no snow over here on Marylands eastern shore either.should be allmost 60 today kinda strange next teusday high is like 25-30

Lucky! We had one freak snow storm here in NY on October 30th and got about a foot. Since then it hasn't even flurried. This whole week I've been wearing shorts and a sweatshirt. I love the snow, and snowboarding but it hasn't been a good winter so far.

I have an old Bizzard EV, that I bought specifically for running in the snow. Then, I remembered that I hate the cold....

I've been looking at the Kyosho blizzard on sale at RC planet for $300! Would be great for plowing my 200 ft. driveway. :p:

I've been looking at the Kyosho blizzard on sale at RC planet for $300! Would be great for plowing my 200 ft. driveway. :p:

I've long thought about hooking some old computer case fans up to the front of mine, to build a rotary sow plow. I'm not sure the thing's got enough weight behind it, to push a conventional plow.

This stuff was really heavy, turned the front end of the emaxx into a snowplow.
It was a really cold snow so it was pure powder when it came down. It was almost too dry to even make snowballs. Man If I had my Slash here it would be getting sand paddles.....but no. We had a few hours above freezing so it got melted down a bit but it would have been amazing for like a newer waterproof E-Maxx....(kicks self for trading it)

I was thinking about converting my emaxx to brushless but remembered how much I loved being able to drive it through my pond. Will be getting paddles for it soon for the snow.

I run Nitro year round anyway despite the snow or the cold not that we have had much of either hear in the bluegrass state. I ain't scared!