Sold / Found Lessens Black Friday blowout

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there is a shipping surplus just asking that you look in to it that's all thanks Don if not good luck with your sale

I'll dig around Lloyd. If I do it would be something cheap, maybe a RTR piece or something. I'll be at the track most of the day tomorrow but I'll see what I can come up with as soon as I get a spare couple minutes.

I'll dig around Lloyd. If I do it would be something cheap, maybe a RTR piece or something. I'll be at the track most of the day tomorrow but I'll see what I can come up with as soon as I get a spare couple minutes.

Ok thats cool. Just let me know. I'm not a for sure on it, so dont hold it but I am interested.

I've got an HPI Rotostart and a couple of hex drives for nitro helis, so I might have what it needs already.
I'm drooling over the bike.

The HPI unit won't work Ralph. HPI uses an offset hex/gear to drive the center gear/OWB. The hex is in the center of the backplate on this engine so the roto start will turn it backward.

Good deal...I would love to have the dragster but not sure what I would do with it! It's one of those things that just has serious cool factor though.

Sorry Josh, I can't swing it now after all on the Lazer. Sorry man.

Funny car still available.

*edit*

Funny car sold.

Last edited:
Lol wish I had the coin man, I dont think I have EVER seen such great deals, bump for a badauss guy

Status
Not open for further replies.