Sold / Found WoodiE's getting out of hobby sale!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am kidding, I'm actually making room for a new RC project, but maybe the title will draw more attention? :hehe:

Here's what I've got for sale at the moment...

HPI BLITZ

This has been ran less than 5 times... no really I mean it, less than 5 times. I believe three to be exact. I purchased it some time ago with the hopes of getting into racing at the local shop. The local shop ended up having some drama last year and racing never got underway. At any rate I figured I'll try racing some other time, in the mean time I'm getting rid of it.

What's Included:

• HPI Blitz
  • Novak Ballistic Brushless 17.5T (#3617)
  • HPI 83tooth spur gear (NIP)
  • HPI Firebolt 15T motor
  • HPI Stock radio and receiver
  • RCNT Decal on roof of body :)
**Just add ESC and Battery and ready-to-run**

hpi-blitz-1.jpg

hpi-blitz-2.jpg

hpi-blitz-3.jpg

hpi-blitz-4.jpg

SOLD $150 Shipped. SOLD

SPEKTRUM DX3

This has been a grand radio for me and has served me well for many years. It's 100% functional and in mint condition. Also comes with 3 three channel receivers, and also has a RCNT decal (on the back of the pistol). :)

What's Included:

• Spektrum DX3 radio
  • (3x) SR3000 3-channel receivers
spektrum-dx3.jpg

SOLD $100 Shipped. SOLD

TRAXXAS VELINEON BRUSHLESS SYSTEM

Brand new Velineon 3500 brushless motor with VXL-3s ESC. Neither NEVER used, pulled from brand new truck.

traxxas-velineon.jpg

SOLD $120 Shipped. SOLD

TRAXXAS TQi 2.4Ghz RADIO SYSTEM

New style Traxxas TQi 2.4Ghz radio system (transmitter and receiver). Never used, pulled from brand new truck.

traxxas-tqi.jpg

SOLD $40 Shipped SOLD

All prices are open to offers. I'm also open to trades for the following items: cash, paypal, or Futaba R2104GF receivers.

Thanks for looking! :D

Added a few more items that I forgot to include earlier.

If it will actually get you out of this hobby, I'll buy out your entire inventory. :hehe:

Sounds good to me, I'll send you my paypal address. :)

Ok so I want the tqi controller is that one u can add the iPhone attachment is it hard to setup pay pal

Havent been on in a long time, looking thru classifieds and WHAT???? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back