Sold / Found Lessens Black Friday blowout

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Get it outta here! It all goes to Ebay 11/24.

1. Thunder Tiger Desmocedici - Nitro powered motorcycle. SOLD! Engine turned over only once, never even broken in. Sorry, no radio or starter wand, but will include Spektrum S3000 receiver. Retail $300. $120 shipped
  2. Grand Motorsports Aftershock - Nitro funny car dragster. SOLD! Kit includes single speed and two speed shaft. This is a premium kit. Brand new, NEVER used or even built. It will come the same way I got it. Retail $500. $220 shipped
  3. Kyosho Lazer ZX-5 - 1:10 4WD Buggy. SOLD! Tons of spare parts, too many to list. Brand new unpainted/cut out body. CC 5700 motor/ESC. Will include Associated S1903 servo and AM radio system (sorry, can't find any crystals). $150 shipped
  4. Associated RC18T - 1:18 4WD Truck. SOLD! motor & wheel options. some spares. Diggity Designs oval chassis included. No Tx. $140 $120 shipped
  5. ProBoat Mini-C - Mini catamaran RTR/project. SOLD! Offshore Electronics drivetrain options. Traxxas brushless 380 motor (new). Tx included but not pictured. $90 $75 shipped
  6. Losi Micro-DT - 1:36 2WD desert truck. SOLD! Brushless. Spektrum. No Tx. $80 shipped
IMG_7463.gif

IMG_7462.gif

IMG_7466.gif

IMG_7467.gif

IMG_7469.gif

IMG_7470.gif

IMG_7471.gif

IMG_7476.gif

IMG_7482.gif

IMG_7483.gif

IMG_7477.gif

IMG_7479.gif

IMG_7480.gif

IMG_7481.gif

"shipped" = ground shipping via FedEx to continental 48 states.

Last edited:
Lessen.... Dude the dragster? You can't get rid of it... That is your own personal Chriscraft!! But bump for a great guy and some smoking deals.

What kind of trades do you want for the motorcycle?

Last edited:
any pictures?

Man I wish I could swing a deal on the funny car,both(motorcycle) actually. Wrong time of the year :\

Last edited:
Randy, if you wanna try to work something out pm me. I'm just trying to free up some space. Like I mentioned before I'm strictly a racer now so I'm basically getting rid of any projects and collection rigs I have no use for. I've been wanting to pick up dj-ing as a hobby and I'm about to get a pair of cd players. Selling this stuff will cover the second player and start the fund for a mixer.

More rigs added. I am confident this stuff will sell for these prices on Ebay. Don't miss out on some outstanding deals right before the holidays!

Does the boat have a bl esc?

No sir. I was originally going to use a mamba but I've since stolen it for my sprint car

I'm kinda interested in the buggy. Never owned anything Kyosho before though, only Traxxas. How do they compare?

For that matter, I've never owned a buggy before either. Would I be able to handle this one, or should I just bug off now?

Assuming it's even a good idea for me to buy this (I think I have everything else necessary to get it running), what does it require for power. I have plenty of 2-3 cell LiPos as it is, so if that's all I need, I'm golden. Anything else I need to know?

Thanks.

What's required to start the bike?

The "wand" is really just an overpriced hex wrench. 5.5 or 6mm if I remember correctly. I misplaced the original so just took the proper sized hex wrench and put it in my drill. I've since misplaced that as well :) If I can find it I would certainly toss it in.

I'm kinda interested in the buggy. Never owned anything Kyosho before though, only Traxxas. How do they compare?

For that matter, I've never owned a buggy before either. Would I be able to handle this one, or should I just bug off now?

Assuming it's even a good idea for me to buy this (I think I have everything else necessary to get it running), what does it require for power. I have plenty of 2-3 cell LiPos as it is, so if that's all I need, I'm golden. Anything else I need to know?

Thanks.

I can't really compare it to anything I've driven but it's a badass car for sure. I used to run it on 6-cell HO NIMH packs but 2S Lipo would be even better. The thing stops like an F1 car on pavement. Keep it out of tall grass and it's a crapload of fun even as a basher. Probably the one rig I will miss the most and I'm not just saying that to help with the sale.

I've got an HPI Rotostart and a couple of hex drives for nitro helis, so I might have what it needs already.
I'm drooling over the bike.

Thanks for answering the questions.

I'm buying a new (real) car on Monday or Tuesday and trying to save up for a plane at the same time, but I'm definitely interested in it. Before I say yes or no, I want to hear from the dealer and make sure the car isn't going to dip too much into my RC funds. If it's still available by early/mid next week, I'll send ya a PM.

will you ship to ontario canada k7v 3z6 if so give me a tatal this is for the motor cycle thanks for now Don

Thanks for answering the questions.

I'm buying a new (real) car on Monday or Tuesday and trying to save up for a plane at the same time, but I'm definitely interested in it. Before I say yes or no, I want to hear from the dealer and make sure the car isn't going to dip too much into my RC funds. If it's still available by early/mid next week, I'll send ya a PM.

Okie.

will you ship to ontario canada k7v 3z6 if so give me a tatal this is for the motor cycle thanks for now Don

Sorry, I'd prefer to stay domestic.

sorry two hear that but canadian money is as good as yours not an insult by any means just a thought i would like to get this if i could thanks don

Last edited:
No servo you could throw in the Lazer?

sorry two hear that but canadian money is as good as yours not an insult by any means just a thought i would like to get this if i could thanks don
I think it is about shipping not what kind of money it is. I really like the Lazer too but shipping is a bit more expensive and a PITA so I am not going to ask. I am sure it is nothing personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.