LC Racing emb ball studs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyleag89

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have searched google and the forums for the size of lc's ball studs and have had no luck finding it. I remember searching for it a year ago and it was hard to find as well and idk why. Basically I have stock emb1 steering linkages but no ball studs to go with them. I'm trying to replace some crappy wltoys 144001 links on a buggy thats a mix of wltoys and LC racing parts I threw together for my nephew to learn to drive.

https://shop.lcracing.net/collections/1-14-2wd-buggy-bhc-1/products/l6031

LC racing is on facebook.go talk to them

LC Racing - EMB
0atnr_Oi2J5.png

Page · Product/service
6mFMLCIP_xQ.png

LC RACING (RC Car brand since 2012) a brand new ready to race 1:14 scale electronic buggy, 1/14 kit 1
zS0ceE4aLn2.png

lcracing.net

Last edited:
I'm asking for the size of them so I can purchase them from somewhere with fast shipping. Horizon hobby and amazon both have many sizes just need to know which size. I tried to measure the cups on the linkage and came up with 3.8-4mm diameter ball so may order both and return the one that doesn't fit. Id rather not though because returning Amazon items is a PITA where I live.

Back