large scale huh

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

86gter

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok so i am working on a couple of projects at the moment but will keep ya updated.
right now the first is a battery remote control VW power wheels.

the next is going to be a power wheels jeep with a chain saw or weed wacker motor in it.

the bigger the better

I'm looking forward to seeing this. I would reccomend a large engine, like the ones they put on a pocket bike. Maybe 49 CC or something like that for the jeep. I have a fifth scale HPI baja 5B SS with the 26 CC motor. It's plenty of power for that, but it's 2 wheel drive and much smaller than a powerwheels.

i am considering using a 75cc motor and putting a set of slicks on it

I like the way you think!

Anything like that will need some drag pipes like you see on a banshee coming up the doors at an angle and ending just above the body. Imagine a person sittin on a yamaha banshee and the drag pipes coming at a 45 degree angle and ending near their shoulders, that's the look I'm trying to describe.

that would look sick.

i also have this to work with out of the 10 that i have.

071408_1657.gif

I cannot wait to see these projects! I can just imagine you doing burnouts out in the driveway already, trying to race traffic in your 75cc hotwheels, LMFAO! Oh I am soooo loving these mental images!

i also have this to work with out of the 10 that i have.

Either you have a lot of kids, or I'm not the only one that gets a kick out of carjacking pre-schoolers

actually i redid 2 of them for my 2yr old nephew and the rest are mainly my toys

Back