Landed Big Air onto a Boulder - Did it break?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

King of Bling
Reaction score
I'll have the full video up later tonight or tomorrow. In the meantime, what do you think. Did it break?

Good lord man! You need to stand by the boulders so you jump away from yourself!

This is the only way it works. The other side of the mound is not smooth and there is no room on the other side. I'm wearing in the side nicely ?

I'm 50:50 on this, ...so easily could of broke something or bent the chassis.

Voted "No" as trying to be optimistic. :D

Good grief that looked gnarly! It looked like you had rocket boosters or something the way it shot off that ramp lol

I'm saying yes, because I've seen your recent videos..!! ????

I’m guessing No but if you had a wheel hitting it first and not the centre of your chassis thief I would have said yes.....I wait in anticipation!

I really see a “Bickety Vs ......” series coming on.....this one, Bickety Vs Nature

If it didn't, you better leave that horse shoe that's stuck in your ass, every time you launch off that mound. ? If you have a spare one, send it to me. There's a tree in my neighbor's yard that has a magnetic attraction to plastic rc parts. I could use a little luck now and again.

You're more of a tease than that girl in high school that would wear black g-strings with white leggings
LoL

When I went to hs g strings were not invented yet and I’m glad for that...

This was '95 before we had cell phones and the internet to play on.

Back