Kyosho Inferno Neo stripped out spur gear today it happened.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All right so this was actually on Wednesday but I didn't feel up to it I had actually injured my foot by missing a step on the sidewalk and fell on the side of my right foot. I can't barely walk without a stick. Sometimes it be good sometimes it'll be not. But here's the video that I did before I injured myself not by my RC car of course but by walking home and Miss stepped on a sidewalk and fell on the blacktop in front of my parking lot where I live. Which is not the parking lot that you see in the video for the record.

Here's the Kyosho Inferno Neo I don't even like the that name Neo they should call it the 7.5 because that's really what it is. Based on this video I will make a new thread because I have other questions I want to ask people. I mean this thread was really about a bad spur gear stripping. But I have a lot more basically. I just haven't had the time.

I did the last tank of fuel as far as breaking into Kyosho. Everything I've done was three times so adding together I did about 11 tanks of fuel 4 break-in. The last break in being a tank extra just for demonstration and document video.

Last edited:

I did the last tank of fuel as far as breaking into Kyosho. Everything I've done was three times so adding together I did about 11 tanks of fuel 4 break-in. The last break in being a tank extra just for demonstration and document video.

LOL...It is important not to let people distract you while trying to tune an engine!.. :hehe:
I hate that when people come up an start talking to you an asking ?'s!..:spitoutdummy:

But it sounds good bruh!...:thumbs-up:

LOL...It is important not to let people distract you while trying to tune an engine!.. :hehe:
I hate that when people come up an start talking to you an asking ?'s!..:spitoutdummy:

But it sounds good bruh!...:thumbs-up:
You don't know half of it where I live people complain about the noise and I tell them I said what about the people that cut the grass around here the tractors and leaf blowers are just as loud as 1/8 scale.

1/8 scale motor is nearly a kitty compared to those engines.

I was telling this one guy I need space because he was going close to me. I thought the parking lot I chose would be the best but it was a shopping center.

I've had all kinds of episodes I've had a guy that yelled at me irate man at a CVS. Of course he went to CVS and told on me and thought I was mentally ill for driving an RC car I think. Ladies that came out there was nice they want to make sure I was okay that making sure that the man doesn't bother me because he was irate to them too. They were cute women. They look like angels. I wish I wasn't socially awkward as far as just things I probably could have dated one of them.

Thank you for the compliment. One more thing I hate when people ask me how much do you pay for this it's like and some will follow you some of them. Which makes me kind of think about it one threat I read on another website which a man says whenever he gets people asking about prices he says $100 but it doesn't say how much exactly. I mean I try to be nice to people but I'm starting to think about doing the same thing. Because you just don't know people intentions as far as stealing.

You don't know half of it where I live people complain about the noise and I tell them I said what about the people that cut the grass around here the tractors and leaf blowers are just as loud as 1/8 scale.

1/8 scale motor is nearly a kitty compared to those engines.

I was telling this one guy I need space because he was going close to me. I thought the parking lot I chose would be the best but it was a shopping center.

I've had all kinds of episodes I've had a guy that yelled at me irate man at a CVS. Of course he went to CVS and told on me and thought I was mentally ill for driving an RC car I think. Ladies that came out there was nice they want to make sure I was okay that making sure that the man doesn't bother me because he was irate to them too. They were cute women. They look like angels. I wish I wasn't socially awkward as far as just things I probably could have dated one of them.

Thank you for the compliment. One more thing I hate when people ask me how much do you pay for this it's like and some will follow you some of them. Which makes me kind of think about it one threat I read on another website which a man says whenever he gets people asking about prices he says $100 but it doesn't say how much exactly. I mean I try to be nice to people but I'm starting to think about doing the same thing. Because you just don't know people intentions as far as stealing.

But they dont say nothing to the people with loud thumping stereo's or to the people who put those donut's
in the parking lot's ,they are hypocrite's!.. :spitoutdummy:

Back