Sold / Found Kyosho Fuel Cell needed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WideOpen

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
I am on the scout for a new or used fuel cell for my boat - it is a Kyosho brand and the part number is 96511.

Attachments

• Kyoshi 96511.jpg
    Kyoshi 96511.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 103
Here you go man..
However it shows "a waiting list".
It's always nice to keep things original sometimes but being a boat, couldn't you mod it for some other tank?

ya - I saw that...looked like a long wait. I will try to figure out a modification if I can't come up with one.

I would think being inside the boat there would be a lot of room to mod. Good luck with it..

Kyosho just got bought out by another company earlier this year. Supposedly the new owners want to improve product availability. But since the sale, everything has become backordered. Of course they are still blaming this on Covid. But I have been watching resupply dates change from May, to June, to July, to August. I could have rowed a boat to Kyosho from Indiana by now.

Is there another alternative to using the plunger to prime it? I presume that is all the plunger is for???

Is there another alternative to using the plunger to prime it? I presume that is all the plunger is for???
On my trucks I generally blow in the exhaust side fuel line to tank. This causes the fuel to push from the tank the carb. Just watch for back pressure of fuel coming back if pushed too hard or long.

The other method is to put a finger over the exhaust and turn the motor.

Looks very close to Dtx Maximum / G.V tank

Status
Not open for further replies.