Kyosho fazer mk2 stock tire shredding probem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackson123

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey people, iam newto the rc world and have a kyosho fazer mk2 and running the stock wheels.
But i have only had the car for just over a week and use it 1-2 times every second day… and my tires seem to be shredding, i have come to you guys because i dont know why, nor do i know what to do to stop it.

Welcome to RCT. Where are you driving? Also got pictures to go along with the situation??

Welcome to RCT. Where are you driving? Also got pictures to go along with the situation??
I am driving it on the footpath and have driven it on road aswell. I will add some pictures on now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 91
I am driving it on the footpath and have driven it on road aswell. I will add some pictures on now
Holly crap dude!!!! And you've only had the car a week or so you said?

Are you drifting the car or just driving it normally? Does the wheel spin freely if you spin it by hand?

Did that car come RTR. Did you check the camber on it? It looks like it's riding on only the inside edge...I've never seen a brand new tire split like this 😲😲

All four tires are doing this?
The rear tires are shredding so i put the rerar tires on th front for now
Did that car come RTR. Did you check the camber on it? It looks like it's riding on only the inside edge...I've never seen a brand new tire split like this 😲😲
Yes thos car is RTR. The camber is slughtly negative-stock because i havent learnt to djust it yet
Are you drifting the car or just driving it normally? Does the wheel spin freely if you spin it by hand?
I'm driving it normally and only a couple of times have a drifted it (on polished concrete). Yes, the wheel does seem to spin freely
Holly crap dude!!!! And you've only had the car a week or so you said?
Yep! I'm amzed that they’ve shredded so quickly like maybe after a month or two of use but not in just over a week!

Last edited:
Back