Kyosho Dodge RAM QRC GS11R

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sledgep

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am looking for a replacement motor a direct bolt in, or something other than the pull start for the GS11R. this is a good truck and I know Kyosho has it out of print no support at all from them on it.

I also have not found anything on any forums for this truck if anyone knows of any I would love to see what people have done with there or mods that are out for it.

thanks

Post I pic I used to have a Kyosho Dodge Ivan Stewart like desert prerunner style truck. It may have been a mugen I don't remember.

OS .12 CV-R will have tons more power than that mill you are used to. it looks like a standard shaft isn't it? if so, get the standard shaft .12 cvr with a rotary carb and enjoy.

but I will have to modify the deck right? the GS11x is a 3 hole bolt pattern. arent normal motors 4?

but I will have to modify the deck right? the GS11x is a 3 hole bolt pattern. arent normal motors 4?
I am using a kyosho gx-15 in my car. Not sure if you can find one easily anymore. I also don't know if its really any better.