KM Baja ,gasser.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting some kinks out ,I need a better tuned pipe ,think this one here is not allowing the bigger engine breath ,but I want to so
very much to stick it back on the shelf ,sick of it already ,time to break out some nitro's before the summer ends!

LOL, it doesnty always have to be about E powah! I love the sound and smell of fuel burning too :)

Been awhile ,but I am gonna try to get this going ,think figured out the hidden bug ,faulty plug
wire causing hit & miss running ,it drove me crazy ,until I accidently seen it arching across the head!..:hehe:

Looking good Baker. I would love to take my Baja out but I have way too much to do..

Looking good Baker. I would love to take my Baja out but I have way too much to do..

I have to admit ,that from day one years ago ,this thing was always put on the back burner
an neglected an I wouldnt run it ,always just ran my nitro's as they were more fun & bash
friendly ,but sitting is what kills any gas rigs ,everything dries up & rots on them!..:hehe:

Back