--Killers Axial SCX10 Dingo Pic/Build Thread--

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay, I ordered quite the little setup for the new spring/summer scaler season. So I dont have my big brown box from the lady in blue until Thursday, but I did a smaller order from CKRCC arrived a few days ago but have been busy.

Finally got pictures taken today and here is what I have for now.

RC4WD Tough Armor F/R bumpers & Sliders with the RC4WD 9300XT Scale Winch (until I go servo winch). RAM RC 9v headlights and tome TRX battery plugs.
P1070569.jpg

P1070571.jpg

P1070573.jpg

P1070574.jpg

I will get a full list of wha I got, but the order was modified a little so its taking till the 29th.

Cool, a new project.

Thanks guy I hate waiting for the delivery I lose sleep over this, and for real! So far I'm about 1k in and nothing cheap so far.

can't wait!! Oh and thanks to Woodie I have some RCNT stickers that I of course cannot even refus to stick on, WILL be on the new kit.

Oh a side note, so far it is looking like CKRCCrawlers.com is a very worthy site so far, this is my first time dealing with them, but were very nice in changing some parts i mis-ordered.

Last edited:
OH YEAH!!! Gotta love when Mrs.Blue comes a day early! Saw a box on my front porch with green tape and instantly knew it was me, cracked it open to find only 2 mis-pulled parts I ordered. Consiting of some 2.2 Pitbull tires that were sposed to be 1.9, and some RC4WD internal lock wheels that are not even what I wanted, but I already informed them and will make it right so thats fine by me, and I have the Ripsaws to hold me over until then anywho.

Okay, here is what I have so far.
P1070577.jpg

P1070579.jpg

P1070580.jpg

P1070581.jpg

I know, its not lipo, but dont get a fancy from Lipos...
P1070582.jpg

And thanks to SMaxxin, I had to get the Pro-Line Cherokee since that was the first one I owned on an SCX10 that made my love what it is now.
P1070583.jpg

Stay tuned, I will be building within the hour, gotta setup a workshop haha. Thanks guys I am excited to impress someone out there with this lol....

Of course its my luck that I can't find my hex tool handle for my bits.....

What a start....

I was thinking about it, I have never done a DIG on a shafty I think it would be cool. But no 4WS, lame shtuff...

--

Just got the Jeep dremeled and sanded so I can cut the headlights out and get her designed for paint, pics soon.

Okay, I just got the headlights cut out and the inserts mocked up, I LIKE!
P1070586.jpg

P1070587.jpg

P1070589.jpg

Wow thats alot of nice parts u got there

Looks like a good start can't wait to see it done

Off to a good start there, will be cool to see the finished rig.

^Thanks guys, yeah I have been losing sleep over this for about a week lol and cannot WAIT to bring her to life!

Well I found another tool handle that will work, so here I go!

Damn school shut my project down... Oh well I loved it and heres what we got!

P1070590.jpg

P1070585.jpg

P1070593.jpg

P1070594.jpg

P1070595.jpg

P1070596.jpg

P1070597.jpg

P1070601.jpg

P1070599.jpg

P1070600.jpg

P1070602.jpg

This is a great kit to build. Mine went together really well. The instructions are clear and the parts bags are clearly labelled. I'd build another one in a minute.

Looking good bro, can't wait to see it together!