Just found this on YT - Must see

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I noticed in the running vid, it doesn't show a single clip of it actually exiting a corner and straightening out. But who cares lol. It's one of the coolest rc builds I have seen.

This guy has a very rewarding hobby and extreme talent.

😲😲😲 WHAT WOW!!!! That is some serious skill & patience. And those working flip lights and flat bed are SICK!!! And the scale garage and track just KILLED IT. That's some awesome parking and driving on his behalf. AWESOME find FOG.

😲😲😲 WHAT WOW!!!! That is some serious skill & patience. And those working flip lights and flat bed are SICK!!! And the scale garage and track just KILLED IT. That's some awesome parking and driving on his behalf. AWESOME find FOG.
Yeah, it is pretty crazy the amount of focus some people possess. I used to scratch build N scale model railroad vehicles, which are even smaller. But my eyes [post-cataract surgery] won't allow that without heavy magnification any more.

Yeah, it is pretty crazy the amount of focus some people possess. I used to scratch build N scale model railroad vehicles, which are even smaller. But my eyes [post-cataract surgery] won't allow that without heavy magnification any more.
Oh man I didn't even have eye surgery. And I still need magnifying 🔎some times. I was squinting to see those little parts in his hand Can only imagine building those little trains and hot wheels RCs. So cool. Much respect 🙏👏

Oh man I didn't even have eye surgery. And I still need magnifying 🔎some times. I was squinting to see those little parts in his hand Can only imagine building those little trains and hot wheels RCs. So cool. Much respect 🙏👏
I remember building these N scale signal lights.
d556a90740014f2411fb1cbb261f96f2.png

I built 2 of them, working LED's and all. They started out like this...
scm558.jpg

At one point after fiddling with the ladder for over an hour on one I crumpled it up into a ball and threw it into the trash can under my bench. After cooling off I straightened everything out and finished them a couple days later. No way could I do that now.

Oh man I give you nothing alot of credit and respect to have the patience to build those tiny scale models. I would go 🤪😜. I got patience but not that much.

I've seen something like that before. All I can say is better him than me. Its mental fo sho tho, dudes got mad skills