Just bought this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronass

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
I don’t know if this was a good idea or not but I just bought a xmaxx lightly used for 500. No batteries lol

IMG_5973.jpeg

IMG_5974.jpeg

lol. Thanks. I did make sure it worked. Lol. Does anyone know the dimensions of the battery. Hard to measure just figured b easier to ask someone.

Wow, nice find. Thanks for sharing pics 👍🏻

That was a great buy and yes you should have. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Length:178 mm
Height:45 mm
Width:48 mm
for the 6700mah 4s lipo
Thank u sir. Greatly appreciated. It’s funny. I got this truck but don’t have batteries that fit. Lmfao
And that is with the foam spacer correct

Thanks guys. U made me feel better was hoping it wasn’t stupid. Never bought a used Rc b4. The dude wanted 800. With batteries and charger. I said 500 he said no way. Then a week later sends me message I’ll do 500 with no batteries. Figured even if something is wrong with it still can’t beat 500 for 1000 truck.

Just charged up the 5600 4s2p’s. Gonna see how the xmaxx holds up the batteries barely fit. Unreal I gotta do some research for a battery tray conversion or some poop.
The battery system is terrible

Lol. Well I think one of the diffs is blown. Dammit
Making clicking noise so I assume that’s the problem

Well I ripped it apart and can’t find no bends or broken teeth. But I do think it’s the bearings. The wheels bearings wouldn’t even spin. So I bought a bearing kit and we will see. Thanks guys

Man now I think it’s the gears. There was rust in there. I cleaned em and they looked bad. I put it together and now it sound freely until a certain point. The gears are pitted and u can feel it when they mesh. Just bought all new gears

IMG_5982.png