just bought this engines for a big block revo will it fit?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TypeONegative

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok think i messed up and bpught a midblock, is this engine the size of say an ae .28 pro? Thats whats in it when i bought it i bought this one to put in it, will it fit?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-09-16-15-24.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-09-16-15-24.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 173
Let us know if it does. Always nice to know another engine that fits with the traxxas big block conversion.

The starter housing does look pretty small... but you may run into issues with it hitting the upper arm.

Let us know if it does. Always nice to know another engine that fits with the traxxas big block conversion.

The starter housing does look pretty small... but you may run into issues with it hitting the upper arm.
Thanks yeah definitely! Your here to cool! Getting ready to run my truck now

Attachments

• 1484002533791144289795.jpg
    1484002533791144289795.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 161
Ok think i messed up and bpught a midblock, is this engine the size of say an ae .28 pro? Thats whats in it when i bought it i bought this one to put in it, will it fit?

The only problem that you may have ,is the crank shaft being too long!
If so ,the cranks are cut an a clutch nut added for the clutch bell!
Those engines are awesome an easy to tune! ,I love them!...:D

upload_2017-1-9_15-3-39.png

The only problem that you may have ,is the crank shaft being too long!
If so ,the cranks are cut an a clutch nut added for the clutch bell!
Those engines are awesome an easy to tune! ,I love them!...:D

View attachment 18974
Thanks! Didn't know about those, if the ae .28 pro is good should i run it before installing the new dynamite? Or will the dynamite be faster thinking about selling the associated emgine if its good but not as powerful

Thanks! Didn't know about those, if the ae .28 pro is good should i run it before installing the new dynamite? Or will the dynamite be faster thinking about selling the associated emgine if its good but not as powerful

It should be a direct fit if the Ae pro is in it now!
I had miss understood ,an thought you was asking if the pro will fit.
The dynamite is probably a faster engine ,but those pro's are so easy to tune
an hold a tune ,the carbs are way better in my opinion because they are all aone
piece metal body carb that doesn't leak!...:cool:
I run the pro 28 carb on my Ofna hyper 21 engine istead of the crappy composit ones!,,,,:D