JQ Products THE CAR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teamgimpy72

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
DSCN1150_zps5e65922b.jpg

This is my current race set up here is the LIST lol

JQ The Car updated kit (green and white)
Smooth gears,update kit, GO GX5R,Alpha Pipe,MC2 4 shoe clutch, boca bearings, tower pro 995 mg digital servos

JQ The Car Updated kit (green white silver)
Smooth gears, EB Mod's OS Vspec, OS 2060 pipe, JQ blue trim kit, MC2 center rear universal drive shaft,tower pro 995 mg digital servos

JQ The Car Updated kit (orange and white)
Punch Gears, RB WS7III , Odonnel's r2 pipe, MC2 clutch,MC2 shock caps,MC2 aluminum rear hubs, MC2 front hub carriers,boca bearings tower pro 995mg digital servos.

JQ The Car (377) with update package installed. (silver body)
Punch Gear's. Nova Rossi Plus 4 .21, Nova Rossi Super Strong pipe, Silk shocks, mugen 3 shoe clutch,boca bearings,tower pro 995mg digital servos.

I use Novak/Competition Eletronics/Tekin charging gear for the receiver packs, Tenergy and Intellect 6 volt 5 cell 1600mah packs i build.

I use Byron's 30% nitro fuel, when i can get it, or Toro 30% fuel.

I use Odonnel's Cold 99 regular plugs and Odonnel's medium Turbo plugs.

all the buggy's RIP, i have them set up for long track,medium track, and short track.

I have a huge selection of wheel/tire combo's aka/proline/panther ect...

In my opinion after building/collecting/ 1/8th scale nitropowered model's for 23 year's these are the best buggys on the market hands down Jesse

Last edited:
Nice collection Jesse.
I have the rtr & soon will have a new Yellow kit to build, great buggy I think & a great company with support that is unmatched by the other brands. can't complain when you can get on a forum & speak to the company owner & buggy designers & reps about anything to do with THE Car, they are a great bunch.

Last edited:
Nice collection Jesse.
I have the rtr & soon will have a new Yellow kit to build, great buggy I think & a great company with support that is unmatched by the other brands. can't complain when you can get on a forum & speak to the company owner & buggy designers & reps aout anything to do with THE Car, they are a great bunch.

once i receive my shipment of new body's they all will have matching paint..can't wait

Hey that should look alright then, you will have to have em numbered or something to tell which is which,hahah.

Looking forward to getting mine, hopefully late this week or early next.
Never painted a body before so this will be my first attempt, have a few ideas so will have to get some gear to mask up the body & design I want.

Got any tips on what to use to mask up, any specific type of tape I should use or any other bit n pieces I might need ?? It won't be anything special, I don't have an airbrush so will just use spray cans but they should still work alright.

Back